drank Good Morning Sunshine by Butiki Teas

Starting off the morning’s hot teas with this one. While I managed to get some much needed sleep last night, I’m still not doing too hot this morning. I figured this might be a good way to kick off the “morning” and help get me to a point where I can get some things done today. I have errands to run and actual work things to take care of that really needs to happen this weekend. I’m just hoping i can manage to get going. If not, at least i have tea to keep me company today :)

Kittenna

Wish I had some of this to start my day off with! Waiting on either Black Friday sales or new teas to come out to make another Butiki purchase.

Indigobloom

If anything can do it, I believe this cuppa can!

The Purrfect Cup

I had that this morning too!! :)

YAY!

Helena

Even the smell wakes me up :D

Comments

Kittenna

Indigobloom

If anything can do it, I believe this cuppa can!

The Purrfect Cup

I had that this morning too!! :)

YAY!