drank Random Steepings by Various Artists

My boss had to go to China for business and brought back a lovely ceramic jar full of tea. Sadly we have no idea what it is. It’s similar to Laoshan Black, in that it has a malty chocolatey taste. There’s another taste there as well though, that I can’t put my finger on. I wish i knew what this was but it’s tasty. And since almost no one at work drinks tea like i do, it may end up in my home :)

Indigobloom

you have an awesome boss!!

Helena

very nice!! :D

LiberTEAS

If it’s from China, it’s likely it’s a Fujian Black, which is a tea that has a malty, chocolatey taste like you describe, as I suspect that the Laoshan teas are a little more difficult to acquire than are Fujian Blacks.

And yes, you do have an awesome boss!

mmm thanks LiberTeas. There’s a seal on the jar with writing so I suspect if i posted a picture someone might be able to help me identify. It’s tasty though! that’s the important thing :)

Comments

Indigobloom

you have an awesome boss!!

Helena

very nice!! :D

LiberTEAS

And yes, you do have an awesome boss!

Toronto, ON