drank Berry Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Very nearly a sip down – only one more smoothie left I think. Which is a good thing because I’ve been staring at the matcha all weekend wiling it to jump into my shopping cart lol. However I don’t Really have the funds and expect that there will be deals on Friday I won’t want to pass up.

Once again a delicious offering from red leaf, though not my favourite by any means.

Indigobloom

agh Friday sales, they’re gonna be the end of my wallet! lol

I’ve basically been putting money aside for the past month or so, so that I can splurge on a new companies offerings if I feel so inclined.

Comments

Indigobloom

agh Friday sales, they’re gonna be the end of my wallet! lol