drank Black Cherry Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Oh man…i’d forgotten how good this is. Morning smoothie and while I was tempted to do a sipdown on my boerry matcha THIS begged me to drink it this morning. I am so glad i listened! I added a dash of cheesecake matcha to bring out a bit of creaminess as well. Man let me tell you, there’s a reason i have a back up package of this unopened in my cupboard. SOOOO good!

Babble

I haven’t had this in a while. I should break it out again. I still need to mix this with cola, too.

Did you end up buying any coffee matcha, btw?

I didn’t :( mostly because i’m not ready to place a bigger order and paying shipping means that it’s not that much of a discount over just using my GC for reviews. I also wanted to try maple flavour and that was on sale 20% which is less than my GC as well heh. I have 4? new flavours on their way so I’m going to hold off a bit longer until i can get through more of my matcha…which shouldn’t take too long given that I have at least one smoothie every day :)

Babble

I understand. I passed on it, too. I have so many match a flavors already and I don’t go through them as quickly as you do. I’m also holding out to see what flavors they put on sale for Black Friday. Then I might cave.

What 4 flavors do you have on the way?

cola, strawberry, blueberry and english toffee

Comments

Babble

Did you end up buying any coffee matcha, btw?

Babble

What 4 flavors do you have on the way?

cola, strawberry, blueberry and english toffee