drank Kenya Kangaita by Butiki Teas

Black tea of the morning! I’m trying to sipdown a few moer of the teas in my cupboard before I crack open the new teas I received from Stacy. My only real complaint being the bags Butiki uses as they aren’t quite airtight and often bits of tea will make their way out the bottom. This of course means I have to try and put them in other tins or feel complelled to drink them down faster.

All that being said, I really enjoy this tea. I’m looking forward to comparing it with a few of the other teas i picked up from stacy. I need more straight teas in my life. :)

Toronto, ON