drank Golden Fleece by Verdant Tea

Today, I’m having a rough day. Got nearly all the way to work before realising that one thing i need to do work at work…was at home. So trekked all the way back home to get my computer. This was after waking up super late and not having time to clean up the kitchen enough to make tea or my smoothie. Soooo I’m working from home. Seems stupid to schlep all the way downtown again now that I have my lap top.

On that note, I wanted something to help turn my day around. I was about to reach for my wonderful laoshan black when i remembered that I still had some golden fleece in my cupboard. Yes..I’m a hoarder of things that I like that I can’t be sure of getting again. Though i also realise you need to enjoy things so that you DO, instead of always waiting for that perfect day.

mmmmmm at first sip i remember why i enjoyed this tea so much. I still struggle with whether i enjoy this one or the laoshan black better. they’re both pretty darn high on my list of yum! I am so going to enjoy running through a few steepings of this. sweet sweet delight.

Donna A

I’m jealous that you still have some of this left-so far, it is my favorite black tea. I’m hoping David brings back more from his trip.

Indigobloom

Golden Fleece to the rescue!

Daniel Scott

I have some of this around, un-opened, haven’t even tried it yet…and discovered the other day that I can’t even find it! Not sure where it got to. :(

uh oh hope you find it daniel!

Comments

Donna A

Indigobloom

Golden Fleece to the rescue!

Daniel Scott

uh oh hope you find it daniel!

Toronto, ON