YAY Travelling teabox!

So admittedly i picked this one in part to try a NON black adagio blend to see if it’s just their black or it’s all of their teas. Verdict is…it’s all of their teas. I just don’t understand everyone’s fascination with them. It’s kinda like david’s tea…i mean they’re alright but there’s SOOO much more out there that makes me happier :)

That being said, i don’t hate this blend like i have the black based blends, but it’s also lacking a bit. I REALLY like the sound of this blend but i feel like this compared to what Stacy could pull out of her hat, just isn’t worth it. Drinkable? yes? enjoyable? meh.

Sorry TeaEqualsbliss! :( I’m sure it’s adagio and nothing to do with you. I’m with momo on this…adagio and I just don’t get along.

TeaEqualsBliss

No prob! I understand :)

LiberTEAS

Adagio is sort of a gateway tea, kind of like teavana. It gets people introduced to loose leaf tea, and that’s a good thing, but, for the most part, their teas are rather lackluster.

i know.. but the flavour/name was sooo promising! curse adagio for always getting my hopes up.

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

No prob! I understand :)