drank Maple Cream by Steepers

Travelling tea box!

So I’m going to let this one air out a bit before I try it again because there’s a bit of a smokiness to it that I think likely came from one of the other teas in the tea box. First impression though, is that this has the potential to be a good little tea. Holding out on rating it though until I get a chance to let it air for a bit.

BoxerMama

I LOVE this tea. Use extra leaf say 1.5 tsp and only steep 3 minutes. I found that if it steeps longer it’s not as good. :)

Thanks for the tip. I’ll try that next time i brew it. I just want to make sure it’s had a chance to breath a bit first

Comments

BoxerMama

Toronto, ON