drank Earl Grey Supreme by Harney & Sons

TRAVELLING TEA BOX!

Yeah so this might be the first early grey that I’ve ever had a cup of. Horrible I know, but keep that in mind :) This is technically the bagged version, but I’ll forgive it that. As a way of sampling a brand new tea, it’s not bad.

So earl grey….I haven’t had much experience with bergamot, so i’m assuming that’s what i’m tasting…but i can’t be certain. i think i can get behind this tea, but it wouldn’t be an every day tea. There’s a citrus zingy kinda of happening in this tea that confuses my mouth. It means i’ll need to try a few more earl grey’s as well just to see where i land on the whole EG thing…but this isn’t too shabby. This particular tea is really smooth though.

yeah… i think my train of thought just derailed…

LiberTEAS

I’ve noticed that with Harney & Sons … perhaps with them more than other companies, their bagged versions are just so lackluster in comparison to their loose leaf.

Aaah good to know! Thanks for the tip. I wasn’t a baaad cup just not used to earl grey I don’t think. But ill be trying more of H&S as I go I’m sure.

Loving the travelling tea box :)

Nik

Oooh, it’s good to know that about H&S, as I have some of their bagged teas and I’ve been underwhelmed. Thanks, LiberTEAS!

Sil, now I really want an Earl Grey blend called Prematurely (early) Grey. =P

Comments

LiberTEAS

Loving the travelling tea box :)

Nik