This is just what I needed tonight after dinner date night! Soothing vanilla tea…chocolate and berry…but mostly vanilla and delicious. This might be my favourite from the persimmon tree….might.

Kittenna

Do you only have a sample size of this one? It sounds tasty!

No I have the small size, used to only have the sample but when I won the contest this is the one I picked up. You’re welcome to have a bit if we can get you out of your rock before I finish drinking it all lol

Kittenna

Oooooh, ok! I will try. Maybe if stuff is going well we can meet up in December! :)

Comments

Kittenna

Do you only have a sample size of this one? It sounds tasty!

Toronto, ON