drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

More of this tonight…which thankfully caffeine doesn’t really affect me cause I’m drop dead tired. I could pretty mucho to sleep right now. Got my haircut tonight..let me tell you how good THATfeels after 8 months of damage to my hair. Soooo nice!

Time to have a relaxing evening with some tea and Warcraft heh. Tomorrow is going to be a long night of testing!

Helena

matcha goes great with gaming :D or at least it does when I play GW2 :D probably because I don’t have to worry about steeping times hehe

Helena – matcha will be with me tonight….testing tonight from 7:30-2:30am so I’m letting myself drink more matcha tonight heh looking forward to maybe trying my english toffee in a latte…

Comments

Helena

Toronto, ON