drank Good Morning Sunshine by Butiki Teas

So what I’ve discovered about good morning sunshine is that I love it cold brewed IF I use the left over tea from an initial hot steeping lol. This brings the intense lemon down a few notches and really makes for a nice iced brew. Pretty sure that this will be what I do anytime I make it hot!

Iced
Indigobloom

trouble with Mate and Guayasa I find is that it goes stale pretty quickyl :(

BoxerMama

I ordered some of this and I’m looking forward to trying it!

Helena

It’s very tasty :D If my tasting notes button was working there would be a post of this from this morning… and then some matcha :D

BoxerMama

I have had about 6 different kinds that I wanted to play catch up on. :( Last time I had a day off this happened with netflix.

Comments

Indigobloom

trouble with Mate and Guayasa I find is that it goes stale pretty quickyl :(

BoxerMama

I ordered some of this and I’m looking forward to trying it!

Helena