drank Blueberry Purple Tea by Butiki Teas

mmmmmmmmm! Another winner from Stacy! I am totally digging this today as well. I’m a little sad that I don’t have any sweetner here at work as I think that this would be that much better with just a hint of sweet added. This is not a sweet tea…it’s blueberry…that kind of blueberry that is both sweet and sour. I am really digging this as a blueberry tea.

Butiki Teas

Yay, glad you like it! That one is made up of either 12% or 15% (can’t quite remember which one it was) of crushed freeze-dried blueberries. I think it tastes like blueberry muffins with a touch of sweetener.

Nik

I need to try this based purely on how pretty it is.

I have a cold brew waiting for me at home of this one, just for fun :)

Comments

Butiki Teas

Nik

I need to try this based purely on how pretty it is.

I have a cold brew waiting for me at home of this one, just for fun :)

Toronto, ON