drank Midnight Magic by Shanti Tea

Ok so I tried this again as a cold brew on a white thinking that might help. Not so much. I it don’t like floral teas. I’m SURE there is someone out there who would love this tea but it is not for me. At least I can say I gave it a fair shot and drop it into my trade box. Yes…I now have a box of teas I need to get around to trading lol

Nik

Aww, I love floral teas! Maybe we can do something about this one in Jan/Feb?

For sure nic. It’s tucked away in my swap box and you have the first swap heh. Will just need to remind me :)