drank Citrus Dream by Butiki Teas

this was one of those random purchases from Stacy where I was trying to do something with the dollar value and needed another tea to balance things out. Since i have a ton of teas with lots of caffeine i picked this one for when i have people over who don’t want any. This is pretty nice. It’s nothing with a WOW factor but then i wasn’t expecting that. It’s a nice, calming evening tea for relaxing with. If you like chamomile tea – this is a nicer version that your generic type brand from most places :)

Kittenna

Haha, when I’m making an order where dollar amounts matter, I chuck everything I want into a big pile and rearrange it until it fits the way I want it. I did have to add a couple things this time (but I’m not unhappy that Taiwanese Assam made it in there!)

Butiki Teas

I agree, I’m just not a big herbal person and I doubt I will ever be wowed by one. This is my favorite of the herbal blends but probably only something I drink once a year.

Kittenna-I think you will be happy with the Premium Taiwanese Assam. Its so good. That’s one of the first teas I recommend.

oh the taiwanese assam makes me smile…sooo good.

This is a decent tea for when i’m having an off day i think…right before i want to sleep, with a little honey :)

Comments

Kittenna

Butiki Teas

oh the taiwanese assam makes me smile…sooo good.

Toronto, ON