drank English Toffee Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

I am cold this morning…so very cold. It’s like i’m chilled and can’t seem to get warm…so what do i drink? A cold smoothie. yeah i know. But believe it or not it takes longer to make a hot latte and then it means i have one less travel mug full of tea to bring to work. heh Still loving this english tofee matcha, though i realised this morning I am starting to run low on a few of the matchas i “add” to my single flavours in order to spice them up. Here’s hoping it’ll give me a chance to run through some of the other flavours i have before i need to place an order. eesh!

Toronto, ON