drank Té de Frutas by Lupicia

Really? No tasting notes for this? Man this is delicious! It smells heavenly and so very much like lychee.

Hard to believe this is a decaffeinated tea. It’s peachy and lychee and smooth and delicious! Yeah so my words are failing me this evening but I’m SUPER glad that I picked this up when I was in San Francisco :)

Terri HarpLady

I have yet to try anything from Lupicia, but it sounds tasty!

I had a really short amount of time to try and decide n a few things while I was there. They don’t ship to Canada or its really expensive.,..can’t remember now. Glad I managed to find one winner so far lol the lychee makes this pretty interesting too

Comments

Terri HarpLady

I have yet to try anything from Lupicia, but it sounds tasty!

Toronto, ON