drank Swiss Mountain by Della Terra Teas

it’s chocolate…it’s mint. Probably one of the few chocolate teas from della terra that I don’t mind but it’s nothing special. Happy to have tried it but it won’t warrant another purchase as there are numerous chocolate mint teas out there.

Indigobloom

this looks like a hit or miss tea. How different than Read My Lips is it?

I think I like this one better than read my lips.mmthe last time I had read my lips there was that oily film on the top of the tea that happens with a bunch of David’s teas. So it kinda turned me off.

Indigobloom

le sighs. Mint chocolate black is hard to get right! that oily scum bugs me to :/

Comments

Indigobloom

this looks like a hit or miss tea. How different than Read My Lips is it?

Toronto, ON