drank Maple Pecan Oolong by Butiki Teas

Afternoon tea as I’m starting to fade a bit here at work. I needed a sweet delicious pick me up to get me through the afternoon meetings. I really enjoy the balance of maple and pecan that stacy’s managed to capture. :) This will be a tea to get me through the winter for sure!

KeenTeaThyme

Maple and pecan?! Heaven! Must try asap!! :)

Jackie T

Monday is almost over!! And what a great sounding pick-me-up to push through!

TheTeaFairy

I have some of this on its way, can’t wait! after the sample I had, it easily made my shopping list! It’s hard to believe how close it is to real pecan and maple taste!

@teafairy i totally agree! i tried the sample that stacy so nicely sent me and then promptly ordered 2oz to see how far through the fall/winter it would take me, and even still i keep hoarding it when i know i’m not even through my first ounce! lol

I highly suggest folks try this if they like maple pecan as a flavour :) And this coming from ME! who isn’t a fan of oolongs! :)

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

Maple and pecan?! Heaven! Must try asap!! :)

Jackie T

Monday is almost over!! And what a great sounding pick-me-up to push through!

TheTeaFairy