Again, I’m just not getting the orange in this one. Or rather i get a bit of chocolate and some orange but nowhere near the intensity that I’d love. Especially disappointing since i doubled up on the tea to see if that would help. Again, not a bad tea but it’s just kind of alright.

Kittenna

How long did you infuse it?? I definitely got chocolate orange from this one!! So good!

Uh I usually infuse them for about 3 mins….

Kittenna

I’ve found that the Della Terra teas are better when infused for 4-5 mins. The base typically doesn’t get bitter even after the longer infusion, and the flavour definitely improves IMO.

yeah i’ll have to try it. Love that their sample/try me packs give you so many opportunities to play with the parameters.

Comments

Kittenna

Uh I usually infuse them for about 3 mins….

Toronto, ON