drank Eight Candles by Della Terra Teas

This ones not too shabby. Tempted to pick up a holiday order tomorrow so I can try their special tea, since ther are a few other samples I’d pick to try.

Overall this one isn’t bad but it is full of lots of goopy bits that get stuck in my filter.

Kittenna

I have a $27 order made up HAHAHAHAHA I don’t think I should actually place it…

I really need to not place any more orders for a bit….the house is starting to be taken over by the tea…..

Kittenna

I hear you :D I resisted temptation yesterday, go me! I do need to pick up sample sizes of a few more of their teas, but I can wait…….. (I think).

oh man resisting yesterday was hard!

Kittenna

Yep, and I crumbled today. Ah well, I really want to try this tea, and all the others I ordered. My resisting was in not ordering larger sizes of anything. Just 10 samples. Even though I really want more Winter Nog, and Grandma’s Pumpkin Pie.

i have a 2oz pouch of grandma’s pumpkin pie that i can share. I picked it up the other day because i really enjoy their take on pumpkin spice. It’ll take me forever to get through 2oz though

Indigobloom

Seriously, watching all the people here and their orders, I don’t know HOW I’ve managed to stay strong. I want to make a Della Terra and Butiki order SO BADLY :/

Comments

Kittenna

I have a $27 order made up HAHAHAHAHA I don’t think I should actually place it…

Kittenna

oh man resisting yesterday was hard!

Indigobloom