drank Caramel Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Mmmmm an “oldie” but a goodie. I haven’t had just a straight caramel matcha in a while so i treated myself this morning since i’dmback to the office to try and get through the day. A week of being sick and i’m ready to jump off a cliff. Me and sick do not work well together lol

In any case…this was delicious. I’d “almost” forgotten how creamy and yummy this is. Maybe tomorrow i’ll do a straight creamcheese again :)

Donna A

Probably my favorite of the flavored matchas. In my case, I do a cold latte with it.

Comments

Donna A

Toronto, ON