Het his tonight with our Christmas get together with friends. We do it every year with everyone bringing something and our friends taking care of the turkey and (roast or ham). For this year I attempted a guiness chocolate cake with cream cheese caramel matcha icing….and yes that is as delicious as it sounds. The cake isn’t overly sweet and has a really nice dark taste to it, which complements the icing nicely. Adding the caramel matcha to it was sheer genius on the part of my better half and everyone loved it. I brought the extra icing in a container and it was going on to all the other desserts lol

But I digress…this tea was perfect for sipping on me while everyone around me had their drinks and cheer. I’m still sick so I got to relax from my corner while drinking my tea and enjoying being in everyone’s company. It was wonderful.

Indigobloom

omg that sounds divine. Recipe?

TeaBrat

I like this tea!

Comments

Indigobloom

omg that sounds divine. Recipe?

TeaBrat