drank Laoshan Village Chai by Verdant Tea

mmmmm so much chai in my cupboard and it’s still not exactly cold enough in Toronto to the point where i want to drink it all the time. However, as there’s not a lot left of this one, i opted to try and drink this one down in the next little while as i need to do some serious sip downs of a bunch of things assap. Mostly because there are 13 lovely teas sitting on my kitchen table waiting to be tried! I also want to do a few swaps in the new year to try out a few things.

This chai? still tasty and delicious. I really like the laoshan black in the chai – it rounds it out nicely so that it’s not too spicy and yet not “boring” either.

Toronto, ON