drank Pear Tree by Autumn Hearth

YAY for the 12 days of christmas Tea swap! I really need to thank everyone for participating in this as i think it’s going to be highly enjoyable. :)

Hats off to Autumn Hearth for this lovely package to kick things off. Custom tin with label to celebrate Day 1. When i read that this was a custom blend that included 8 treasures yabao i was a little concerned. It’s NOT my favourite Verdant blend. However! Since i’m not even sure I’ll enjoy my own tea (day 11) I spent the day looking forward to trying this out.

So I’ll be honest, I like this better than Verdant’s blend lol Though I have to admit the smell is a little hard to get over since it smells so much like 8 treasures. :) I will set aside a wee bit of this for Kittenna to enjoy as well as I think it might be a blend that she’d enjoy. The rest is mine though! MINE!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us Autumn Hearth!

Toronto, ON