drank White Coconut Dulce by TeBella

Thank you Rachel for a great idea surrounding 7 swans for our 12 days of christmas tea swap!

So i have to be honest…i don’t like coconut. It ruins everything lol especially shredded coconut. blech. HOWEVER…this tea is pretty good, considering my hatred of coconut :) I’m going to find a good home for the rest of my sample since i really think that this is a tea that a lot of people will love. It’s got a milky, creamy coconut thing going on that’s not overpowering…as daisychubb mentioned, it’s delicate and full of flavour all at once.

Holding off of rating this one since this is a total thing rather than the tea being bad. If i loved coconut i’d probably be putting this at an 85+.

Thank you so much for the share Rachel! I love trying new teas!

Kittenna

OH PICK ME!!!!!!! :D :D For a new home! I’d love to try this!

Haha can do. Ill add it to the box :)

Kittenna

That is exciting. Also, I will note that you dislike coconut! I don’t think I knew that.

Babble

Coconut is hit or miss for me, which is why this tea was so surprising to me. I thought it gave it a nice sweetness. Glad the tea is finding a good home, one way or the other :)

kittenna – it’s more miss than hit, and i’l always try things with coconut in it but it’s not my fav.

Rachel – for sure! I’m glad i got to try it, but i suspect that kittenna will love it more than me :) So i’d rather spread the holiday joy haha

Comments

Kittenna

OH PICK ME!!!!!!! :D :D For a new home! I’d love to try this!

Haha can do. Ill add it to the box :)

Babble