drank 9 Ladies Dancing by Alphakitty

on the 9th day of christmas tea swap, Alphakitty gave to us…some delicious toffee and a custom blended tea. I’m going to have this one again when i’m not so exhausted as i’m pretty sure i goofed on the steeping. I really did enjoy getting to try a new tea out – especially since it’s a custom creation! I’m not quite ready to tackle that kind of amazingness myself :)

Thank you Alphakitty!

Alphakitty

This one is pretty forgiving on time (not so much on temp), and should be good for at least 3 steeps if you do mess up the first one! I tried to include a lot since I know whites can be finicky

Comments

Alphakitty

Toronto, ON