drank Marrakesh Orange Spice by Majesteas

Backlogging from yesterday.

While I was browsing Majesteas for some ideas, I tried a cup of this tea. THIS is what I want Della Terras orange spice teas to taste like. There is a great blend of orange and spices that mix together to let both roll over your tongue. mmmm tasty!

Oh man that sounds good!

It’s mighty tasty! I just hate the sizes there, so unless i can find it in their double sample packs, I’m not likely to pick it up unless we do a split lol

Indigobloom

Does he not do samples anymore? I remember getting samples of a bunch of his teas one time…

i asked, they said no. They have 50g? bags that are bundled together for 10$ but other than that no. oh and the guy? rob. lol

Indigobloom

I’ve met Rob, nice guy. But I think it was Ian, the other owner, who gave me the samples heh

Comments

Indigobloom

Oh man that sounds good!