drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

Wheee! It’s a good morning when you can find the time to down a bunch of tea to take a few moments to relax while organising your tea cupboard…. Yes come later this morning, my tea cupboard will be organised and my steepster cupboard will be completely up to date. Presents will be wrapped, house will be clean and i’ll have time to run over to buy myself rubber boots, pick up groceries and any last minute items before my parents get here this afternoon/evening!

This tea? i, sharing with my parents as well. Given that i have 4oz, I’m thinking i can spare a bit :)