drank Lil Leapin' Lordy Lou by Keen Tea Thyme

On the 10th day of christmas tea swap, KeenThyme gave to me this shimmering minty cinnamon tea!

This is really interesting (and tasty)! I’m surprised at how the cinnamon blends with the mint – it’s not a combination i would have really thought about. I really like this one KeenThyme! It’s a great tea for the holidays!

KeenTeaThyme

Glad you liked it! I was happy the cinnamon bark was stronger than plain old ground cinnamon. :)

yeah. I’m saving some of this so my other half can try it later. I really enjoyed this one…and it sparkles! haha