drank Strawberry Cream by Zen Tea

mmmm a tea for braving the mall. Sad to say but I found a pair of rubber boots on sale that i’ve been trying to find for an eternity at less than 90$ a pop. They’re not the colour that I’d prefer but i can pick them up for 40$ and have a 20$ gift certiicate for the mall…so really? Rubber boots in a great bright colour (though not the on i’d prefer) for 20$? yes please!

But that also means i’ve got to leave the house…two days before christmas to go to a mall. You’d better believe that i’m bringing tea with me! haha

Indigobloom

ack, good luck not getting trampled!

I totally scored a breville variable kettle!!! Best buys has them on sale for lower than amazon, which is the cheapest I’ve seen them since I’ve been looking….they’re also matching amazons price on the breville toaster oven I kinda want.

Indigobloom

NO WAY!! I’m so jealous, but happy for ya!!

I’m so happy…my old kettle was um…not doing so well. Merry Christmas to me!

Lucky girl. I’d love to see how it works. Never watched one in action

Comments

Indigobloom

ack, good luck not getting trampled!

Indigobloom

NO WAY!! I’m so jealous, but happy for ya!!

I’m so happy…my old kettle was um…not doing so well. Merry Christmas to me!

Lucky girl. I’d love to see how it works. Never watched one in action