Alright…i think? this is the last tea for the evening now that I’ve sent my parents off to bed and we can get ready for tomorrow’s festivities. I hoped for a bit more from this tea. It vaguely reminds me of frank’s chocomate, though that may just be because of the toasted mate. I think i may have to pass this on to someone else to try as it appears i’m not overly a fan of mate. However! I will try this again with milk or something added to it to see if that makes it a bit more creamy and delicious.