drank Dragonwell Lung Ching by Thé Kiosque

Thank you indigobloom for this sample. It’s quite delicious! and that’s pretty high praise as i don’t love a lot of greens. I’m not sure if this would have a permanent place in my in my cupboard as I tend to stick with blacks. BUT if there was a green to stay in my cupboard, this would probably be it. It’s not very vegetal at all, which is what i really enjoy about this green. mmmm looking forward to additional steeps of this! Thanks Indigobloom!

Indigobloom