drank Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake by 52teas

mmmm still thinking about picking up another bag of this even though i have 1.5 at home right now. I probably won’t as dear god I have an abundance of tea at the moment. However, this is a pretty darn tasty blend. I especially enjoy it because it’s not a sweet blend exactly. There’s the pumpkin spice and the black base that has hints of cheesecake and caramel..but it’s not sweet. That makes me a happy camper as I find SOME of frank’s blends to be a little on the sweet side. This way I can always add sweetner if i’m desperate for a bit more sweetness :)

Toronto, ON