drank Black-n-Blue by SerendipiTea

Sooooo grey goose vodka + this tea = blueberry vodka! Perfect when mixed with other such delicious juices like cranberry! Raspberry! sprite! you get the picture… I made a batch of this and man is it delicious! YAY for holiday blue drinks :)

You have goose?! envious

indigobloom…yes one of the benefits to travelling for work. Duty free coming back from the US means stupid cheap liquor :)

i collect tea… ian collects liquor lol

Indigobloom

nice. I would so love to collect alcohol. but its far more expensive and damaging to health! heh

Comments

Indigobloom

You have goose?! envious