drank Pear Cream by Steeped and Infused

oh man… this is totally delicious. Smells like pear…. tastes like pear. yeah i can get behind this one. I have another pear tea from the same company that i’m in the middle of steeping so that I can compare the two. I really think this would be totally delicious as an iced tea as well. There’s a bit of a tang before the creamy pear flavour kicks in but once it does it’s a pretty delicious cup of tea. The pear might be a little artificial but not in the way that makes you cringe from the fakeness of it.

Boiling 8 min or more

dang that sounds good.

it’s a little weird but this was soo delicious… and then i had the other pear tea from this company and that one is just better..but it’s only because it’s in comparison….i think lol ie if i hadn’t had them back to back…i don’t think i’d register it

Indigobloom

guh, I can’t make a trip all the way out there(Queen E), I just can’t! but it’s calling to me…

Tey don’t have a physical location anymore… Nt until the new one opens. You can get their tea at a few places or just online now. Hence the reason I went crazy with samples…have a 15% off coupons we can use eventually… Must keep on sipping down! A 163…. That’s like 30 teas from the weekend!

I’m at about 225 right now :s
and about 1500 servings. My previous goal was to get it down to 1000, but I think it’ll be awhile before I get there…

Kittenna

I’m not even counting…. :|

Comments

Indigobloom

dang that sounds good.