soooo comparing this with the other tea… man this one is even better! It’s more true to pear taste, though i have to say the smell leaves something to be desired. I’ll have to try this with a little cream at some point just to see what it’s like. this is pretty decent….yep.

Bonnie

I don’t know why, but the lapacho makes my throat go all scratchy. I bet the pear is good though. Is the pear here the same as the other one?

this pear taste is truer to pear than the “pear cream” from the same company but i think that’s because of the hibiscus in the other one which adds a bit of tartness to it. Both are delicious for their own reasons but this one’s a little closer to true pear taste.

Kittenna

Hahaha, when I did a quick look at Steeped and Infused’s teas (either on here or their site? I don’t recall), this one definitely stuck out for me as one I have to try!

Comments

Bonnie

Kittenna