drank Eight Candles by Della Terra Teas

Sip down! So yeah this is a tasty tea but its still not something I need to keep in my cupboard all the time. Instead I’m happy to order it from time to time to satisfy my need for marshmellowy goodness but I don’t need this all the time. It’s been a good tea to try.

Kittenna

You drink so many cups of tea a day! I assume you don’t usually re-steep?? (Just curious!!)

Haha no I resteep! I just don’t usually make comments on them unless its a tea that changes flavour profiles as its resteeped. I pretty much don’t drink anything but tea and both work and home offer easy ways to just have water going and ready for a resteep. Flavoured teas generally only get one resteep though unless the flavour is really present.

Just keep in mind I don’t drink much else so it’s easy to drink lots and lots of tea hahaha

Kittenna

Fair enough! I often don’t have a good setup for drinking tea so only get to make some in the morning and evenings. I don’t drink much else either… and I’ve found that if I don’t have tea as usual, I end up dehydrated by accident because I don’t drink other things throughout the day!

Comments

Kittenna

Toronto, ON