drank Maple Pecan Oolong by Butiki Teas

Oh man…i accidently took this out of my steepster cupbaord because i’d forgotten i horded an extra bag of this when i placed my last order. So happy i found it this afternoon as it was really what i wanted. Good to the last drop! Drank this while trying to figure out my next butiki order…to wait or not…to get ALL the teas i want to try or just some of them lol

Autumn Hearth

Hehe. I picked this up with the Autumn Comfort sampler, since it was on sale and they all sound good! At first I was going to get all the samplers, but that would have brought me too close to my limit without trying many of the ones I had on my shopping list for so long ;)

Fjellrev

Looove this one.

You picked up some good ones that I saw, at least in my opinion :)

CrowKettle

I got this as my sample but I almost don’t want to drink it. It smells too good!

crow – it’s a really nice one i think…and i’m not a fan of oolongs really, though this is a dark one. the maple and pecan balance nicely together.

Donna A

I like this one a lot. Stacy does a good job with flavored teas.

I agree Donna! She’s spoiled me though as there are now some companies that I can’t drink anymore because i expect their flavourings to be more “true to life.”

Finn88

Does she still have this? I think my mouth watered when I read the title…

Haha yes Finn…this one and many other delicious wonderful teas!

Donna A

Sil, Stacy has LOTS of teas I love. She has a knack for picking great unflavored teas as well as a talent for blending some excellent flavored concoctions. I always plan Butiki into my tea budget.

Comments

Autumn Hearth

Fjellrev

Looove this one.

You picked up some good ones that I saw, at least in my opinion :)

CrowKettle

Donna A

I like this one a lot. Stacy does a good job with flavored teas.

Finn88

Does she still have this? I think my mouth watered when I read the title…

Haha yes Finn…this one and many other delicious wonderful teas!

Toronto, ON