drank Ripe Raspberry by Kally Tea

I quite enjoy this one, though it’s not a sweet tea. It’s the taste of raspberries that are just a little underripe (contrary to the name). I don’t quite get the perfumey taste that indigo and rarity did. Instead it’s just a tangy, more sour than sweet, raspberry cup of. I actually think it might be fun to mix this with a creamy sweet tea…. hmm….

Indigobloom

Interesting, no perfume notes? maybe it needs to air out…

haha i JUST opened it. So no idea…but i do like this sour raspberry..it’s a nice change from always sweet raspberry.

Comments

Indigobloom

Interesting, no perfume notes? maybe it needs to air out…

Toronto, ON