drank Chance Combinations by Custom

Logging for posterity

Working on the Strawberry Rhubarb Pie with stacy and i’m super excited about it. Added a bit of spices to the sample she sent me and made my other half try it. It looks like he and i are in agreement on the whole hibiscus thing – sorry steepsterites, this blend will have them…in small amounts! for extra tangy rhubarb goodness :)

Anyway cinnamon was a success…nutmeg…well i’m not sure i added enough so I will leave that to the master blender Stacy heh

DaisyChubb

A blend like that needs hibiscus! Without it would just be a strawberry pie ;)

Haha I so agree daisychubb! My other half agreed as soon as I pointed out that while teh other sample was lovely…it wasn’t really strawberry rhubarb lol

I’m so excited for this blend!

Comments

DaisyChubb

A blend like that needs hibiscus! Without it would just be a strawberry pie ;)

I’m so excited for this blend!

Toronto, ON