drank Blueberry Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

I figured I’d start the new year with a new matcha flavour for my morning smoothie! Ill post a proper review later at some point but man this is a fantastic! I was pushed into getting this by a few of the reviews on here by someone who’s name escapes me at the moment. I added just a touch of vanilla matcha to this smoothy just to make it a bit creamier and delicious. Th blueberry flavour in this is super intense and spot on to real blueberries. There really isn’t any artificial taste to this, which I was worried about after the pear fiasco. This was also distinctive flavouring since I’ve found with the fruit matches, robust seems to bee just a smidge too much for me. In the creamier, coffee, chocolate flavours I could totally probably push it to “there’s matcha in here” though I tend to stick to robust :)

Anyway wonderful start to the new year!

Toronto, ON