Backlog – had this as my afternoon tea on my way out to friends. I sometimes feel like I should feel embarrassed but I have started not leaving our house without one or two tea tumblers full of tea even if its to go to a friends place. It’s not that I don’t want their hospitality, but none of my friends really drink tea so if I don’t bring any, then I I get none! I wanted a solid black with flavours to tie me over until the evening so I chose this one from my stash, if only to help drink down some of th teas I have from butiki’s before the next order is placed :)

Again, this one didn’t fail to disappoint :)!

Bonnie

Don’t feel bad,I take tea with me to my tea shop to share with employees! Sick!

Comments

Bonnie

Don’t feel bad,I take tea with me to my tea shop to share with employees! Sick!

Toronto, ON