drank Strawberry Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

mmmmmm morning matcha smoothie! Opted for something a little fruitier today to continue my quest to get my cupboard in order heh. While i really enjoy this matcha, i think i prefer the blueberry now that I’ve tried it. The flavours are a little more delicious and intense in the blueberry. The strawberry is still a yummy flavour but i’m not sure i need to keep it around on a permanent basis. I’d rather treat myself to this flavour from time to time.

Indigobloom

funny, I can’t stand the blueberry but I love this!!

What flavouring of blueberry did you get? I like them both…just the blueberry sit better inthink

not sure, robust? It was a sample from Azzrian

Comments

Indigobloom

funny, I can’t stand the blueberry but I love this!!

not sure, robust? It was a sample from Azzrian