drank Cantaloupe & Cream by Butiki Teas

mmmm second morning tea! I need to stop looking at the internet for tea. I keep wanting to place more orders and i REALLY don’t need more tea. I think part of the draw for me though, is a)getting mail and b)having new things to try out! I’ve made a resolution this year though to try and get my cupboard down to 100 teas by black friday of 2013 so that I can place a few orders at that time lol

This tea is still one delicious tea! I find it soothing and love how stacy has captured the cantalope flavour. It’s not wonder this one was winning awards. Still really happy i took a chance and picked this one up even if the name totally threw me off.

Autumn Hearth

I know how you feel. I was just sorting through my cupboard, putting things away and I was overwhelmed that I have four different packets of Laoshan Black, three harvest of Verdant’s Tieguanyin etc. I was going through my blends and was glad to find I still had some Gardens of Anxi because I wanted to share it with a friend but truly surprised I had a serving left of Taiping Temple Green and Lavender Earl Green, must drink those two soon. I have like a dozen pu’erhs I haven’t even tried, teas from swaps and I have an order on its way from Butiki?!?! Must stop!

Autumn…i can’t stop. lol I tried that..lasted for all of about a day. I managed to get from 193 teas to 158 in a two week period but i’ve got so many unopened/tried teas in my cupboard that it’s going to slow down getting through things. On top of that i have tea coming from S&V; Verdant; Butiki; Sloane; Upton and Lupicia! (thankfully all of these are sort of shares with Indigobloom and.or Kittenna)

Autumn Hearth

Wowzers! Good luck and enjoy of course! It’s nice that you have friends you can regularly share with :)

Comments

Autumn Hearth

Toronto, ON