drank Black Tea Merlot by Vintage TeaWorks

This was in my December AMODA Tea box and it pretty much made me delightfully happy because I’ve been wanting to try these out but there’s a hefty price to them that just hasn’t left me inclined to order something that i don’t know if i’ll love. wow that sentence just hurt my head. punctuation much? yeaaaah…

so anyway, first off, this is a really pretty tea. I love the purple flowers in it. And man did this smell like wine! Now i prefer white wine over red, but I have been known to enjoy a good red wine from time to time. This tea smelled exactly like the last little bit that’s always left in the bottle no matter how long you hold it upside down heh.

How does it taste? Like grapes…but with a hint of…spice? hmm not sure if that makes sense.i can taste the currants and the brew is smooth. This tea makes me want to try some of the others to see how they compare. I don’t think i’d drink this everyday but I’d absolutely drink this from time to time.

The Purrfect Cup

Try it with something chocolate!

oooh sounds like a plan. I have a bunch left so i’ll try that next brew :)

Comments

The Purrfect Cup

Try it with something chocolate!

oooh sounds like a plan. I have a bunch left so i’ll try that next brew :)

Toronto, ON