drank Good Morning Sunshine by Butiki Teas

Kinda of a sip down. One bag finished, now on to my last bag of good morning sunshine in the house :) mini victory! In a rare turn of events this morning, my other half is still sleeping. We’ve both had a rough week so while he gets a bit more sleep in, I’m relaxing with a few cups of GMS to start my morning before I wake him. He’s indulging me today since we haven’t had a Saturday off in ages, and is going out with me to a new Toronto tea shop that’s have a 3 for 1 moving sale. Then we’re going to hit a new restaurant for lunch and spend the afternoon wandering somewhere we haven’t been before. Just because. :)

Chose this tea for a spot of sunshine in my day since its kinda of cold and overcast here today. I really love the lemon goodness of this tea. Another hit from Stacy :)

DaisyChubb

Sounds like an amazing day!

TheTeaFairy

Quality time with hubby and tea…sounds like a super fun day!

new tea shop?!
Have fun!! :)

IB – picked up 3 50g bags of tea for 7$ heh no idea if ill love them or not but if even one is delicious then I consider that a win!

Indigobloom

I agree!! is this the new Steeped and Infused location?

Nope we went to tea blendz closing their retail location lol scored more deals!i

Comments

DaisyChubb

Sounds like an amazing day!

TheTeaFairy

Quality time with hubby and tea…sounds like a super fun day!

new tea shop?!
Have fun!! :)

Indigobloom

I agree!! is this the new Steeped and Infused location?

Toronto, ON