drank Premium Chai by Butiki Teas

Packed this to take along with me while my other half and I enjoyed a wonderful Saturday together. Managed to not only pick up some majorly awesome deals on tea, but we had lunch at a friends restaurant and he made us pulled pork spring rolls! Sooooo good!

This was a nice one to have while wandering around in the cooler day, and its been a while since I’ve had and chai so yay!

Finn88

Heyyyy…they have a chai? And i didnt order it? Glad you had a good day :)

Haha yeah. It’s a pretty decent chai. I probably like laoshan village chai from verdant better but this one is darn tasty :)

Helena

I prefer this one as a chai, as the laoshan village chai (with milk) tastes to me like ginger snap cookies :D

Idk cookies sound good to me ha. I love cookies. sigh hate dieting

Helena….what is milk? :)

Comments

Finn88

Heyyyy…they have a chai? And i didnt order it? Glad you had a good day :)

Helena