drank Santa's Secret by DAVIDsTEA

12 days of christmas tea swap!

Yes i know..it’s a little late, but at the time i wasn’t really feeling that whole mint feeling back then. This isn’t bad tea. It reminds me a whole lot of read my lips, though a bit nicer. A big thanks to Sare for letting us try this one out! I totally miss the awesome packages and teas that everyone pulled together for the swap!

KittyLovesTea

Better late than never :)

LiberTEAS

I haven’t had this tea from the 12 Days swap either … I started getting sick on that 12th day, and my taste buds were screwy. Now that I’m back up and running, I think I may have to have this tea soon.

Comments

KittyLovesTea

Better late than never :)

LiberTEAS