drank Toffee Dream by Tea Blendz

I picked this tea up on the weekend when tea blendz was closing down their retail store. Three 50g bags of tea for the price of one (think 6$)! This might be the first tea where I’ve tried two versions of the tea. I have to admit i didn’t like the first version of toffee dream that i tried from zen tea. There was a nuttiness to it that didn’t sit well with me. This version though is a pretty nice version. Not only is it a pretty blend with the light blue flowers in it, but it’s a light toffee tasting tea without a nutty feel to it. I’m quite happy with this, so even if i hate the other two teas i picked up, i’ll consider my weekend tea purchase a success!

Edit: resteep not bad but a little week, likely need to up time to 6 mins or so